Available to Whom
- EMI is approved by the AIA and has the privilege to offer Continuing Education Credit Hours to all Architects who want to partner with EMI in furthering their education.
- EMI is excited to also offer all Engineers and Surveyors in the US* Continuing Education Credit Hours.
How to apply for CE Credit Hours
If you would like to apply for Continuing Education Credit Hours please follow the following steps.
- Request to volunteer on a specific EMI Project Trip with the Project Leader
- In order for EMI to offer Continuing Education Credits to volunteers, you must pay a separate $200 fee from your Project Trip cost, whether or not you are raising support.
- Pay now by following this link, select your project number and include "Continuing Education" in the Other Category text box."
- In order to receive the Continuing Education Credit Hours you applied for, you must finish the designated work within the timeline given by your project leader.
- After you have turned in your design work and written reports, follow up to make sure all your work from the Project Trip is completed and approved.
- While it is the Project Leader's responsibility to log the work you have completed, please request a Certificate of Completion.
- Certificate of Completion will be mailed to you within six weeks of this request.
- If you are an Architect requesting AIA hours; request from your Project Leader your AIA credit hours and ensure that they are logged. Confirm on your AIA profile that the credits have been added to your account.