Through my registration I commit to…
- Fulfill the physical requirements. I will prepare for the physical endurance and stamina required for climbing at altitude with an appropriate exercise plan.
- Provide for my own funds for the cost of the climb and for travel (unless subsidized by EMI through fundraising incentives).
- Fundraise in support of EMI’s Growing Globally Initiative. I commit to raising a minimum of $1000 whether through donations or my own contribution and will prayerfully consider any additional personal fundraising goal.
Assumption of Risk / Liability Waiver
- I assume that there exist certain risks involved in this travel experience, both known and unknown. Risks that include, but are not limited to, loss or damage to personal property, injury, and death due to unforeseeable events.
- I recognize the nature of the location and that the physical activity required dictates that not all dangers, hazards and perils can be foreseen or avoided.
- I respect the team leader’s decisions and accept responsibility to learn and follow all safety standards, guidelines, and procedures established by the leader.
- I authorize EMI or any agent of EMI to act on my behalf should I be unable to do so and to consent to any reasonable medical care.
I, the registered participant, acknowledge that I have read and understood the above travel agreement and am willing to comply with every aspect of it.
Furthermore, by registering for this event I, heirs, assigns, and relatives, on my behalf, hereby waive, release, covenant not to sue and forever discharge, to the fullest extent permitted by law, EMI (Engineering Ministries International) and its related or connected organizations, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors, assigns and all others of and from any and all responsibilities, claims, expenses, personal injury, wrongful death or liability for injuries or damages of any kind whether caused by the negligence of EMI, or otherwise. The parties agree that the interpretation of this agreement will be governed by Colorado Law.