Location:EMI United Kingdom
Commitment:15 hours a week
Compensation:This opportunity is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Do you have a heart for people?
Do you love to see others thrive in new environments, challenge themselves and grow in their faith?
Are you looking for a way to serve God's people around the world?
Are you able to give around 15 hours a week, working as part of a supportive and diverse team?
This role supports has a variety of facets:
- Providing HR support to EMI UK members serving in EMI offices, from recruitment and on-boarding, through mobilisation and to off-boarding
- Giving member care to EMI UK members abroad, with regular contact, sourcing extra support where needed and visiting in-country (where possible.)
- Mobilising UK volunteers serving with EMI on short-term trips: carrying out safeguarding checks, giving orientation, debriefing after a trip and liaising with the Global Office
- Being a safeguarding lead for the organisation: developing and updating policy, promoting training, dealing with incidents, keeping records and liaising with the board
- There are no specific qualifications for this position
- Experience in HR is helpful
Email email@example.com to find out more!