Mid-August to Mid-December
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Have you spent minutes or even hours sitting in your thermodynamics class or theory of architecture class wondering how this all applies to your life as a Christian? Take a semester (or two) to find out!
At EMI's office in Canada, you will get to:
- Design a World of Hope with a team of experienced architects and engineers,
- Work on a real-world design project with a real client, affecting real people,
- Learn and gain practical experience in a wide range of design disciplines,
- Walk out your life and your faith with a spiritually-mature mentor, and;
- Intergrate your education, your passion to serve and your faith!
The above points could apply to the internship program in pretty much any EMI office. So, what's unique about an EMI internship in Canada? You'll get to visit the beautiful Canadian Rockies, including an office trip to Banff, Alberta. With the mountains less than an hour away, you can go hiking, skiing, or snowboarding in your free time. You'll also get to experience a true "Canadian" past-time like curling, skating, hockey or the world-famous Calgary Stampede (in July).
And...you could end up going almost anywhere in the world on your project trip!
This term's projects have yet to be confirmed, but feel free to send a message to email@example.com to hear about the possibilities.