Mid-May to Mid-July
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Construction Management
- Graphic Design / Photography
Internship with EMI India T2, 2019
With the intern program of EMI India you get to-
• Design a world of hope in a country with the highest population living below the poverty line
• Work with a multicultural and truly diverse team
• Gain practical work experience in your technical field and Christian ministry
Each term begins with an orientation session for a week and a half where you’ll learn about EMI’s history, vision in India, culture, office orientation and also get to spend time with staff members and their families. You will spend about a week on a project site outside of Delhi. These trips are for the EMI team to spend time with the client and with the site to develop the best design to suit the client’s needs.
Although the projects for this term have not been finalized however we anticipate working for projects such as children’s homes, mission schools, hospitals and business as mission companies
Being a part of EMI India you will get to the opportunity to –
• Work under the guidance of licensed architects and engineers, Indian and International on several projects and in office
• Play a key role in completing the entire project cycle in collaboration with the project leaders
• Undergo appropriate research, assess and refine design solutions for clients and assist in completion of project report
• Work on varied programs and skills such as, Excel, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop, Photography, and Surveying etc.
New Delhi is a symbol of India’s opulent past and thriving present, a city where the ancient and modern blend seamlessly together. Being the capital and centrally located city you not only have the opportunity to experience the richness of India’s dynamic culture in the city but also get enjoy the variety of mangoes that are grown across the county. Being the summer season, you get to enjoy mangoes, watermelons and litchis in abundance in India.
We invite you to come and experience this season of your life with EMI India!