The new EMI Mexico office is launching and officially starting operations in January 2022 with a vision to serve the Latin American church, reach diverse communities and impact a growing design professional sector.
EMI is known for investing in the Kingdom by applying technical skills in the areas of design & construction. This is important to us as it is part of the parachurch identity we have, nonetheless the main reason why our clients and volunteers connect so deeply with the organization is the high value EMI puts in the integral development of people, their spiritual walks, professional abilities, and cultural awareness. Whether you are an experienced project manager, a junior professional or a student, everyone can grow and mature in these areas. EMI Mexico is looking for someone to join the vision and collaborate with the leadership to establish healthy working environments, staff relationships, and build pertinent professional development programs for a diverse team.
In addition to the typical EMI Staff prerequisites, candidates for this position must have:
- Relevant leadership and staff management skills.
- Relevant experience in coordinating staff care programs and events. knowledge in design profession is preferred.
- Ability to plan and coordinate professional development programs.
- Willingness to relocate to Ensenada, Mexico.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish and English language.
- Working knowledge of computers, experience in the use of Microsoft office and software relevant to the discipline of Civil Engineering.
The following are essential responsibilities for this position:
- Spiritual and professional discipleship through EMI’s programs and opportunities.
- Coordinate local and expat intern and fellowship programs
- Establish ministry relationships in schools, asociations, and ministry networks.
- Organize and coordinate mentorship and descipleship programs.
- Organize and attend networking events.