Engineering Ministries International (EMI) Uganda is seeking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join our diverse, multi-disciplinary team in Kajjansi as we seek to partner with God to bring restoration to the world through design and construction. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a strong desire to walk in step with Jesus, a focus on professional advancement and a heart of compassion toward the poor, as well as technical competency and excellent communication skills.
In addition to the typical EMI Staff prerequisites, candidates for this position must have:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- 2-3 years of experience in design and construction industry.
The following are essential responsibilities for the Graduate Quantity Surveyor position:
- Spiritual and professional discipleship through EMI’s programmes and opportunities.
- Manage cost controls during project and construction.
- Direct and manage QS development efforts.
- Manage cost planning and estimating for self-performed projects.
- Manage cost planning and pre-construction for competitive bid projects.
Invitation to Apply:
Apply through our website or email your CV and a one-page cover letter in PDF format as one document. Please use "Application for Graduate Quantity Surveyor" as the subject line. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st, 2024.