Joined EMI: December 2021
Professional Training & Experience
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) | Certificate No. 97043 | 2019
- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya | Master of International Cooperation in Sustainable Emergency Architecture (MSc) | 2019
- Alabama Board for Registration of Architects | License 6543 | 2008
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) | 2006
- Auburn University | Bachelor of Architecture | 2003
Sarah has +20 years of experience designing and managing numerous types of architectural projects. This experience consists of residential, healthcare, religious, educational, commercial, public interest design, design-build, and shelter/infrastructure disaster response. She has lived and worked internationally in places such as Uganda, South Sudan, and Ukraine.