Professional Training & Experience
- BS Civil Engineering & Spanish, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2010
- MS Environmental Engineering, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2011
- PE Civil Engineering, Washington
- Worked in consulting for 5+ years in the Pacific NW (WA/ID)
- Worked for EMI UK in Oxford for 1 year (Jan – Dec 2015)
- Re-Joined UK Staff in June 2018
Suzanne worked in multiple consulting companies working in water and wastewater design, stormwater, environmental compliance, water quality, and construction management. She’s worked in all over Washington & Idaho, including some wild water collecting in the Idaho mountains. Her master’s work focused on methylmercury cycling in aquatic systems. Her favourite projects usually involve being on a mountain or a boat.
Suzanne has always had a passion for engineering and missions. Growing up in the church, she volunteered in missions, worship, youth and children’s work, and leadership. She interned in children’s ministry in 2007. In Oxford, she volunteered in music and youth work. Most recently, her ministry (outside EMI) has become helping at her church food bank in London.
Suzanne grew up in the Pacific NW with her family. She is a sister, niece, granddaughter, cousin, auntie, friend, and most recently, wife. Suzanne met her husband, Michael. They married and moved to London, where Suzanne happily re-joined EMI UK Staff. Suzanne’s passion for water runs “deep”, whether it’s designing a clean water system, enjoying British rowing, or sipping a proper cup of tea.