This will be a relatively informal evening with a chance to chat about how we do development and how you might be involved.
The evening is for professionals and supporters including:
- those interested in knowing more about EMI
- design professionals who want to gain some CPD knowledge about working in tropical countries
- design professionals who want to use their skills to serve
- post graduate students interested in doing an internship with EMI
- those who would like to support our work financially or in prayer
- supporters who want to know how they can best support EMI staff serving overseas and
- ministries interested in using EMI services.
6:30pm Refreshments and networking
7:00pm Presentations with a short break in the middle
8:00pm-8:30pm Networking and leave when you need to
The evening will cover architecture, engineering and construction management. It will include an introduction to EMI, how you can be involved and presentations on the projects below.
Mustard Seed Academy
Bring your questions. Get involved.