In this webinar, designers from EMI India share about their work to assist Christian hospitals in India to prepare healthcare staff and spaces for a temporary influx of COVID-19 patients. [Note: This webinar was produced from an internal video conference in June, 2020.]
- Identify sources, data collection methods, and introduce example hospital campus in western India.
- Terminology, requirements, and example flow diagram for COVID patient populations.
- Terminology, requirements, and example flow diagram for healthcare staff serving COVID patient populations.
- On the design of air circulation improvements for COVID-related spaces.
- On the design of a self-contained COVID assessment centre.