We warmly invite you to the conference on the 8th/9th March 2019!
• Network with design professionals from a variety of fields and
diverse cultural experiences
• Become informed about how you may develop your career in
the development and humanitarian sectors
• Be inspired by first hand accounts from experienced
We will connect with one another and be inspired, as we grow our collective vision for “designing a world of hope.”
Our team of presenters includes EMI staff and an EMI client. They will teach and share from their own field experience, learning, and perspective.
This will be the third gathering of the EMI Network in India. In March 2017 we launched the EMI Network with an event in Bangalore. In June 2018 we gathered in Delhi and focussed on DR/DRR perspectives.
- Inform design and construction professionals about the needs and opportunities to contribute skills in the humanitarian sector
- Hear from experienced representatives of humanitarian organizations about the technical gaps and challenges faced in the field
- Establish a pathway of actions, for greater collaborative effort of the design and construction professions in support of the humanitarian sector
What are the conferences fees?
1000 INR (for professionals) or 500 INR (for students), payable upon entry
The fees include entry to the conference as well as lunch. Refreshments including snacks tea and coffee will also be provided.
Connect with us in Chennai!
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference on the 8th and 9th March! Please register online using the 'Register Now' link above. If you would like to ask any questions, please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.