EMI Global is seeking a Web Development Manager to meet the increasing challenges and needs of EMI's shared webspaces. This new, full-time position on the Communications team may be either remote or based in Colorado Springs and reports to the EMI Global Communication Director.
We are seeking an individual with both project management and web development experience - someone to organise and guide overall platform development and also be involved directly in webdev project execution.
Join us as we support EMI around the world through these crucial tools!
In addition to the typical EMI Staff prerequisites, candidates for this position must have:
- 5-10 years of experience in website design and management.
- Familiarity with services/platforms used by EMI: Drupal, CiviCRM, Git, AWS.
- If remote, ability to overlap work schedule for 2-3 hours with workday hours in the UTC-07:00 (Denver) timezone.
The following are essential responsibilities for this position:
- Spiritual and professional discipleship through EMI’s programmes and opportunities.
- Outline and prepare webdev projects as requested by EMI's teams / departments / consultants.
- Organise and plan releases to web assets, managing EMI webdev staff and/or consultants.
- Assist EMI webdev staff in execution / testing / revision of projects and in website content management & publishing.