Birthplace: Peoria, IL, USA
Professional Training & Experience
- B.A. Environmental Design and M. Arch., Montana State University, USA 2001
- NCARB Certified and FL Licensed Architect
- Professional Practice, 2001-2007 (FL-based)
- Intern Architect with EMI India, 2000
- Staff Architect with EMI Uganda, 2003-2004 and 2007-2010 (on remote assignment)
- Office Director with EMI Uganda, 2010 - Present
John’s life has been defined by an irresistible calling to follow Jesus into the lesser known places of the world, using whatever gifts and the cumulative wisdom of experiences he has provided along the way to join him in his work; supporting his people to proclaim his gospel in word and deed.
John and Paula have been married since 2002. Currently residing outside Kampala, Uganda, they love spending time together exploring the natural beauty of East Africa with their two boys, Zane (2005) and Zachary (2008).