Professional Training & Experience
- BA in Physics from Whitworth University
- BS Civil Engineering from Columbia University in New York City
- EMI US Intern Spring 2001; Helped design a YWAM base in Barbados
- Civil Engineer and Project Leader with EMI since 2001
- Worked in EMI Offices in Colorado, Guatemala City, and served as the founding director of our Middle East office.
- 45+ EMI projects world-wide
During a university semester in Central America, Randy had the opportunity to work with disabled children in impoverished communities in rural Nicaragua - an opportunity that resulted in a changed heart and a career with EMI serving the poorest of the poor around the world. Eight years in Central America helped prepare him for work in North Africa and the Middle East (MENA). Randy helped start the MENA office and served as founding director for almost 6 years. In 2015, he returned to the US and now training and mobilizes others to serve through EMI both short and long-term.
Randy's passion is to see believers living out their faith by using their unique gifts to advance God's Kingdom, and is working to mobilize missionaries around the world.
He was married to Tiffany on October 7, 2018 and they are raising their 6 children together. Randy and Tiffany have an amazing love story; a fun and beautiful testimony to God's faithfulness and redemptive love. Jesse (17 years old), Elie (15), Faith (14), Ady (12), Milo (10) and Lily (9).