EMI Canada 2019 In Review
Our 2019 Annual Report is all about partnership.
We partner with ministries all over the world to bring to life their vision of facilities and infrastructure that serve their communities and bear witness to the Gospel. We partner with design professionals across Canada and beyond, mobilizing them to use their vocations in Kingdom work. We partner with other offices in the EMI network, collaborating to leverage our respective strengths for greater impact.
And we partner with you, our network of EMI friends and supporters, who empower all that we do as you give, participate, and pray.
Together, in 2019, we:
- Mobilized EMI Canada project teams and personnel to Ethiopia, Haiti, Costa Rica, Romania, Tanzania, and Malaysia
- Onboarded our first EMI Canada Fellow
- Hosted 7 interns in our office and mobilized 6 Canadian interns to other EMI offices
- Engaged 59 volunteer design professionals on project trips
- Supported 8 full-time Canadian design staff in 3 countries