In this webinar, Civil and Environmental Engineering Professor Jeffrey D. Niemann, Ph.D. overviews the importance of water quality, relevant water quality properties, and methods for assessing those properties.
- Recognize the level of access to clean water globally.
- Identify the main water quality characteristics of interest in majority world applications.
- Identify field testing methods for key chemical properties of water.
- Conduct sanitary surveys and field testing to assess biological water quality.
- Interpret the results of biological methods.